Wednesday 31 March 2010

No such thing as a free week?

Today's been a nice day, filled with busyness and loveliness! I helped the wonderful Jane hang her show at Mushroom Works (it looks gorgeous!) and showed the lovely Clare how to do a few computer things (check out her beautiful illustrations, below).




Thursday gone was my last day working at the Mushroom Works. It was a sad day and a happy day. Sad, because I'll miss being around such amazing, creative, inspiring and generally great people and happy because, well, the last seven hours of it were spent in one of Newcastle's finest pubs (The Cluny) with the majority of those aforementioned people.

I'm having a bit of 'free time' in between jobs, as I don't start the new one until 12 April... ages...two weeks in fact! Over the past few days I have been so busy, doing some wonderful things, like catch up with friends, celebrating birthdays, drinking tea (and wine), checking out the Living North fair, shopping (a little), tidying (a little), cooking (a little) that I haven't stopped to plan all the creative things I promised myself I'd do, like spraying my bike, painting my little Dalahäst, making some bunting, screenprinting at Northern Print, doing some Alice illustrations, painting Little Madam dolls and finishing wedding invitations. So tomorrow i'll make a plan and do at least one of the things on the list. And then blog about it. Promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment